Pygame vector handling?

Gary Herron gary.herron at islandtraining.com
Sun Dec 22 01:41:52 EST 2013

On 12/21/2013 08:24 PM, Downright Trows wrote:
> I'm trying to pass a vector for the pygame function pygame.transform.rotate The only issue is that this doesn't work and I'm in grade 10 and haven't done the trig unit yet :L
>
> Does anyone know a workaround? here is my code if it will help http://pastebin.com/FZQB5eux
> here is a link to the pygame transform function http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/transform.html
> Thank you anyone who is kind enough to attempt to help me.

Welcome to programming in  Python!   Please tell us what you want to do,
what you tried, and how it failed.  Without that information, it's
impossible to tell what you are asking.

More specifically:

  * The rotate function does not take a vector as an argument so I don't
    know what you mean by "trying to pass a vector for the pygame
    function ....
  * "It doesn't work" tells us nothing.  What error message, or what
    incorrect results?
  * I'm not likely to read your hundred+ lines of code trying to find a
    bug.  Please reduce you question to one or several lines of code,
    what you expect them to do, and what they are doing that you
    consider incorrect.

Gary Herron