Newbie question. Are those different objects ?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 13:39:14 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 3:54 AM, Dennis Lee Bieber
<wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> (heh, the spell-checker suggests that
> "thefullyqualifiednameontheleftafteranysubexpressionshavebeenevaluatedisattachedt"
> should be replaced with "textually")

The spell-checker was scratching its head and going "I'm pretty sure
this isn't right, but I don't know enough of what it says to be sure
it's quite wrong!" and eventually gave up trying to understand you,
and just picked a word kinda like some of the letters and said "Here,
have this as a suggestion, I'm off to the pub. You don't pay me enough
to check words like that.".

ChrisA