Logger module in python

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:32:18 EST 2013

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:52:11 AM UTC+5:30, smileso... at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am a newbie in python. I am looking for a existing module which I can import in my program to log the objects to a file?

> I know there is a module Data::Dumper in perl which dumps the objects to file. But not sure about python.

Assuming you are looking for a serialization format:
If efficiency, easily-at-hand, standard are important then
pickle better than json better than yaml

If however readability of the output (as the word 'log' suggests) is desired
its the other way round: yaml is the most readable, pickle is utterly unreadable