[newbie] Saving binaries in a specific way

Djoser pedrovg000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:19:18 EST 2013

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and also to Python, but I'm trying hard to understand it  better.
I need to create a binary file, but the first 4 lines must be in signed-Integer16 and all the others in signed-Integer32. I have a program that does that with Matlab and other with Mathematica, but I'm converting all for Python.

I tried first to convert the number to binary using 'bin(number'), than I removed the '0b' and converted to 'Int16' or 'Int32', but with this approach I can't save a binary file using 'bytearray(').

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.