New to Python, Help to get script working?

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:13:35 EST 2013

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:35:31 PM UTC+5:30, Mark wrote:
> I am sorry, using google groups i cant tell what you see...
> Anyways, I guess i will just make lots of lines instead of long sentences?

> How about this, the first person that can get this to work for me...
> I will paypal them 20 dollars for helping me.
> I just want to get this thing up and going.
> Ive posted where i am having trouble and got 2 replies talking about spacing...
> and not fixing any issues or giving advice.

> Either that or somebody who thinks they might be able to help, can you plz reply?

I believe you were given a suggestion by Steven on posting a traceback
Did you follow that?  (Genuine question!!)
Because if you did and it got lost in the characteristic 'GG-crap' you would
not know that it had been 'crapified' by GG and others would not know that
there was anything to read in the mess.

So... assuming youve understood the following:

1. Read and follow https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython
2. Read and follow Steven's advice on how to ask help especially regarding errors
3. Try to minimize external links to code especially small snippets

maybe best to just start a new thread???