New to Python, Help to get script working?

Mark markyshizzle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 16:31:10 EST 2013

On Sunday, December 15, 2013 4:19:47 PM UTC-5, Mark wrote:
> Thanks for the replies, I was hoping that one of you guys could actually try it for me, as it might be easier to correct? In the meantime i will install 2.7 instead of 3.3 and give it a try.
>

> Once again, i have very little experience in this, which is why i am looking for help :) I am more worried about getting it to work then knowing whats wrong, but it could also be helpful haha
>

> Thanks
>

> Mark

I originally get an indent error on line 19, i delete the indent and i get

***'return outside function (Twitch.py, line 19)

Thats where i am at. This is on version 2.7

If anybody could correct this for me or provide some incite. i would be very grateful. If any of you would be available for some sort of chat to fix it, I would also love to do something like that.

Thanks again

Mark