New to Python, Help to get script working?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 00:06:36 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Mark <markyshizzle at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have successfully installed python 3.3 for windows, pip and livestreamer that is needed for it to work.

What I'm seeing in that script suggests that it actually needs Python
2.7, not 3.3. The best approach would be to make it work with Python
3, but if you can't do that, try installing Python 2.

But more generally, when you get errors, it helps *hugely* to copy and
paste the error - don't just say "on line 19", and leave us to guess
what error you're getting :)

ChrisA