New to Python, Help to get script working?

Mark markyshizzle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 23:51:59 EST 2013

Hey guys, I found this website that has a script in order to increase numbers to a live viewing stream. Being new to python, I keep running into problems trying to get it to work.

The original site is here, as he talks about how it works. It is the top article.

http://www.ericzhang.me/

I have successfully installed python 3.3 for windows, pip and livestreamer that is needed for it to work. They are in my scripts folder. I either do not understand the script or it no longer works. It is more than likely my error. I get errors on line 19 and cant get it to work at all.

The included code is located here

https://gist.github.com/Xeroday/6468146/raw/1b7fb468551a4ba5b73ea3c0b7bc47591c3a8c51/Twitch.py

If anybody could provide some incite on how to get it to work, how the variables work, and such, I would be so grateful!

Mark