GUI:-please answer want to learn GUI programming in python , how should i proceed.

Wolfgang Keller feliphil at gmx.net
Tue Dec 17 10:00:23 EST 2013

> Please check JYTHON and those ready-for-novice GUI tools in java.

All Java GUI frameworks I know of are ridiculous garbage.

Not only that Java per se is obscenely fat (and unresponsive), but the
GUI frameworks leak like bottomless barrels and the look and feel is so
hideous that I would say from personal experience with numerous Java
applications that there is little that's worse for user productivity
than a Java application running on Windows. Well, a "web application"
might top it.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang