GUI:-please answer want to learn GUI programming in python , how should i proceed.

Martin Schöön martin.schoon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:52:44 EST 2013

This thread hasn't been close to Python for while now and should
be shut down. But, it is actually kind of interesting since you
debate possible mechanisms behind the behaviour of my Windows box
at work: "Not responding" is happening to me daily for any
application including Microsoft's own Office Suite. I hoped it
would go away when we moved from Vista to W7 but it didn't.

In all fairness, our computers have both corporate and HP crapware
installed so Microsoft may be innocent.

Coming from many years of SUN Solaris experience I may be a bit
spoiled when it comes to robustness :-)

Now, let's leave this behind and spend time on Python -- something I
with a formal programming education dating back to 1980 and F77 find
fascinating.

/Martin