GUI:-please answer want to learn GUI programming in python , how should i proceed.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 14:22:52 EST 2013

On 23/12/2013 19:14, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM,  <wxjmfauth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Memory? Let me laugh!
>>

> Is it a crime to hijack an already-hijacked thread?
>
> ChrisA

Yes, especially when written with our favourite bug ridden pile of garbage.

Perhaps we should write up something for the Python wiki so that
everyone can send double line feeds from any technology, that way
everybody would feel at home as we'd all be in the same boat.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence