GUI:-please answer want to learn GUI programming in python , how should i proceed.

Tamer Higazi tameritoke2 at arcor.de
Sun Dec 15 23:09:47 EST 2013

Hi Mark!

It is an advise, in which language somebody wants to code is of course
everybodys free choice.

However, I believe according wxWidgets it would be better coding in the
native language the system had been developed.
The other thing, specially if you would make a customer project, I don't
know how to pack the app written in python in an installer. Perhaps I am
wrong, and you could give me in exchange an advise ?!

I also believe in performance. An application written in C++, can be
compiled easily on the target platform (like on windows systems) with
it's native compiler.
How would it be with wxPython ?!

Thanks for your response

Tamer