GUI:-please answer want to learn GUI programming in python , how should i proceed.

Jeremy Sanders jeremy at jeremysanders.net
Mon Dec 16 03:28:56 EST 2013

Michael Torrie wrote:

> I think PyQt is slowly being pushed aside in favor of PySide, which is
> more license-friendly for use in closed or open projects.  I would
> recommend using PySide unless PyQt is a requirement for your project.

That's not the impression I get from the PySide mailing lists. Work seems
slow now everyone is a volunteer. For example, Qt 5 is not yet supported
(there's no effort towards this according to the mailing list) and bugs seem
to take a long time to be fixed. PyQt support is much better, even when I'm
using it for a free project.

Jeremy