GUI:-please answer want to learn GUI programming in python , how should i proceed.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 07:25:39 EST 2013

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Jai <jaiprakashsingh213 at gmail.com> wrote:
> GUI:-want to learn GUI programming in python  , how should i proceed.
>
> There are lots of book here so I am  confuse which book  i should refer so that i don't waste time . please answer

There are many ways to build a GUI with Python. Some of the more
popular toolkits are Tk (tkinter), wxWidgets (wxpython), and GTK.
Explore those and see which one you like; I personally quite like GTK,
and the others have their fans too. There are GUI builders for each of
the above (I think; definitely wx and GTK do), or you can build
everything directly in code (my preferred style). Play around with it
and see what you like!

As a side point, though: You're using Google Groups to post, which
means your posts look messy, because GG doesn't follow internet
standards. Short of getting into Google and fixing Groups, the best
solution is to avoid using it; you can either use some other
newsreader (several here swear by Mozilla Thunderbird), or subscribe
to the email list, which carries all the same content: