request for guidance

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:48:34 EST 2013

In my opinion, a novice always tries to reinvent the wheel. Take for
example a simple text editor.

But I  would go with something that shows your creativity...like a game.
It's not just about code, but graphics/enhancements, and other evolutions
of the open source nature of programming.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 12:46 PM, jennifer stone
<jenny.stone125 at gmail.com>wrote:

> hello!
> thanks a ton for your warm response. I know the basics of python with some
> modules like pickle, urllib, re. Its kind of basic I know. but it gotta
> start somewhere and I really want to have real world experience.
> thanks
> jennifer
>

> On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM, jennifer stone <jenny.stone125 at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> greetings
>> I am a novice who is really interested in contributing to Python
>> projects. How and where do I begin?
>> thanking you in anticipation
>>

> --

Best Regards,