grab dict keys/values without iterating ?!

Tamer Higazi tameritoke2 at arcor.de
Wed Dec 11 07:48:58 EST 2013

Hi Peter!

I got the message....
I know that I could have used a database. I am using for a good reason
the ZODB Database.

I am making things in the ZODB Database persistent, I don't like to
distribute among machines.
Making use of sqlite, won't give me the possibility to scale as the
amount of data and requests are high.

I am thinking of scalability. Of course I could use the MongoDB as well.
But this is from my side for THESE KIND of things not desired.
I am thinking of making Files through objects in the ZODB Database
persistent, and relational databases on long time make me sick....

I will workout a bselect sollution for my problem!

Thanks for your support.

Tamer