Trouble with Multi-threading

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 13:08:58 EST 2013

On 10/12/2013 16:21, dan.rose at parker.com wrote:
> * 216-896-3351* "PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be
> confidential or privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for
> the purpose of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an
> intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message
> and then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
> cooperation."

Which Parker?  If my memory serves me correctly there was Malcolm and
his brothers Stephen and Keith, and sisters Sandra and Yvonne and I'm
certain there were more.  Plus there was the counsins David and
Jennifer.  How do I know if I'm an intended recipient if you don't tell
me?  I also can't delete the message.  Hum, anything I've forgotten?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence