Trouble with Multi-threading

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Tue Dec 10 11:51:23 EST 2013

In article <mailman.3837.1386693350.18130.python-list at python.org>,
 dan.rose at parker.com wrote:

> "PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
> privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
> of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
> recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
> then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
> cooperation."

Dan,

Pursuant to your legal notice, I hereby inform you that I received your
message in error.  Unfortunately, I am unable to delete it from my
system since I do not control my ISP's news server (and Time Machine has
probably backed up a copy of the local temp file anyway).  Please advise
on how I should proceed, so that I am fully in compliance with your
information confidentiality policy.