Trouble with Multi-threading

dan.rose at parker.com dan.rose at parker.com
Tue Dec 10 11:21:32 EST 2013

I am running PYTHON 2.7.3 and executing a PYTHON program that uses
multi-threading.  I am running this on a 64-bit Windows 2008 R2 server
(Service Pack 1).

Three months ago, I was able to execute this program just fine.  I ran the
program and opened Task Manager and verified that the program successfully
obtained all of the multiple threads it requested.

Now, when I go to run this same program (no changes to the program), I am
getting this message:

Python 2.7.3 (default, Apr 10 2012, 23:24:47) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]
on win32
>>> ================================ RESTART
================================

<multiprocessing.queues.Queue object at 0x00000000042309E8>

I look in Task Manager and I don't see any threads for PYTHON.

So, I am hoping that somebody in this forum could help me out.

What is it that I should look for or turn on to find out what is blocking
this program from creating the threads.

 Daniel Rose
 IT Technical Analyst, MSS Development
 Parker Hannifin Corporation
 dan.rose at parker.com
 216-896-3351

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation."