Movie (MPAA) ratings and Python?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Dec 10 18:34:19 EST 2013

Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure whether there's actual confusion here on your part, or
> deliberate obtuseness.

Not confusion, but a desire to avoid guesses based on very vague
requirements.

> From the other comments on this thread, it seems some people at least
> understand what he wants to do and I believe he's been pointed in the
> right direction.

Okay, but it would be good if the OP could clearly state what he wants
so the answers have some context for other readers.

Anyway, I'll bow out of this thread now.

--
 \     “I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in |
  `\   my body. Then I realized who was telling me this.” —Emo Philips |