problem with graph of python(show)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 14:44:37 EST 2013

On 09/12/2013 19:34, Asemaneh Allame wrote:
> hi everybody
> i recently  install python & vpython(v:2.6.7) in my windows(32bit)
> it install succesfully but dont show some of  graphes that involved their code in the lib.python ,
> i dont know what s problem...
> please giude me
> thanks

By an amazing coincidence I don't know what your problem is, either.  I
also suspect no other reader knows what your problem is.  So if you'd be
kind enough to tell us what you've tried, what you expected to happen,
and what actually happened, then it's fairly certain that somebody here
will be able to help you.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence