CP65001 fails (was re: ...)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 23:48:05 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 3:42 PM, rusi <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
> To me all this GG complaining sounds like some elderly mom-pop-uncle
> who weeps/coaxes/moans/pleads/grumbles/ about a fused light bulb,
> rather than climbing on a stool and changing the bloody thing.

No, it's like moaning about Foo Brand light bulbs that die after two
weeks, when there are perfectly good light bulbs that last for years
if you'll just use a different brand. And there are people who say
"But Foo Brand light bulbs are easy, you just go up on a ladder every
time you want to turn it on and make sure there's a good bulb in it!".

ChrisA