Centring text in a rect in PyGame?

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 10:39:57 EST 2013

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 7:36:04 PM UTC+5:30, Tim Golden wrote:
> On 07/12/2013 12:41, Eamonn Rea wrote:
> > First of all. Id like to say I have no idea how these mailing lists
> > work, so I dont know if this'll come through right, but we'll see I
> > guess :-) I'm coming from the Google Group comp.lang.python, and was
> > suggested to use this instead. Assuming attachments and images work, you
> > should have an image of my code�s result and the attached code files.

Hi Eamonn

There are some new instructions/suggestions to make google groups
easier on you (and other readers!)

https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython

If you try them and they work (or even if they dont!) please let me know.

Particularly note the new section at the end
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython#Automatic_correction_.28EXPERIMENTAL.29