New Project for rpm spec file creation

Unix SA d.joshi84 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 03:53:04 EST 2013

Hello Guys,

I am starting new project on github for rpm spec file creation .. currently
repository is empty and i am looking for ideas from the people who are
experts in creating rpms for different applications ....

please share your ideas to me .. . currently what i know is i can have some
template file for .SPEC file and i can ask some inputs from users and
update that template file .. but looks like there are lot of template i
will have to look in .. so if you got any better idea, please clone my
repository and help to contribute.. .. or just reply back with your ideas..

Thanks in advance.

https://github.com/dhajoshi/rpm-spec-generator

Regards,
DJ