Embedding multiple interpreters

Garthy garthy_nhtyp at entropicsoftware.com
Fri Dec 6 04:44:33 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

On 06/12/13 19:57, Chris Angelico wrote:
 > On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Garthy
 > <garthy_nhtyp at entropicsoftware.com>  wrote:
 >> PS. Apologies if any of these messages come through more than once. Most
 >> lists that I've posted to set reply-to meaning a normal reply can be
used,
 >> but python-list does not seem to. The replies I have sent manually to
 >> python-list at python.org instead don't seem to have appeared. I'm not
quite
 >> sure what is happening- apologies for any blundering around on my part
 >> trying to figure it out.
 >
 > They are coming through more than once. If you're subscribed to the
 > list, sending to python-list at python.org should be all you need to do -
 > where else are they going?

I think I've got myself sorted out now. The mailing list settings are a
bit different from what I am used to and I just need to reply to
messages differently than I normally do.

First attempt for three emails each went to the wrong place, second
attempt for each appeared to have disappeared into the ether and I
assumed non-delivery, but I was incorrect and they all actually arrived
along with my third attempt at each.

Apologies to all for the inadvertent noise.

Cheers,
Garth