Python Unicode handling wins again -- mostly

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 09:46:28 EST 2013

On 02/12/2013 12:39, wxjmfauth at gmail.com wrote:

> My English is far too be perfect, I think I understood
> it correctly.
>
> PS I did not even speak about the FSR.

1) Your English is far from perfect as you clearly do not understand the
repeated requests *NOT* to send us double spaced crap via google groups.

2) You can't speak about the FSR as you know precisely nothing about it,
but as they say, ignorance is bliss.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence