How do I process this using Python?

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sat Aug 31 21:15:29 EDT 2013

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:44:04 -0500, Anthony Papillion wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm writing a processor for Bitmessage messages and I am needing to
> parse the following returned JSON string:
[...]
> For some reason (probably obvious reasons) isn't working. I'm trying to
> loop through the JSON and return all of the fromAddress fields.
>
> Can anyone offer suggestions?

Yes. Don't assume that "isn't working" is obvious. What do you mean
"isn't working"? What part isn't working? What does it do? Does it print
the wrong results, or does it raise an exception? If so, please copy and
paste the entire traceback, do not simplify it, summarise it, or retype
it from memory.

--
Steven