ANN: rom 0.19 - Redis object mapper for Python

Josiah Carlson josiah.carlson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:13:46 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

As time progresses, so does my Redis object mapper.

The "rom" package is a Redis object mapper for Python. It sports an
interface similar to Django's ORM, SQLAlchemy + Elixir, or Appengine's
datastore.

The changelog for recent releases can be seen below my signature.

You can find the package at:
https://www.github.com/josiahcarlson/rom
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/rom

And docs can be found at:
http://pythonhosted.org/rom/

Please CC me on any replies if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,
 - Josiah

#----------------------------------- 0.19
------------------------------------
[fixed] Thanks to a bug report by https://github.com/MickeyKim , was
notified
    of a bug when using unique indexes, which is now fixed and has a
testcase.
#----------------------------------- 0.18
------------------------------------
[fixed] Thanks to a bug report by https://github.com/MickeyKim , was
notified
    and received an interim patch for a bug that could cause deleted
entities
    to be resurrected on session.commit() or session.flush() . This has now
    been fixed and a testcase has been added.
[added] LGPL 3 licensing option.
[added] Thanks to a feature request from https://github.com/jrsmith ,
Boolean
    column support is now available.
[added] DateTime, Date, and Time column types because I was already adding
    Boolean columns.