[error] [client 178.59.111.223] (2)No such file or directory: exec of

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Wed Aug 28 21:04:15 EDT 2013

On 28Aug2013 12:11, Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:
| On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 01:46:01 -0700, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
| > Also many times when i try to view the error_log by
| > tail -F /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log &
| >
| > i get realtime scrolling of other joomla webistes pho errors and i have
| > hard time trackign my own webistes erros.
| >
| > is ther a work around for that?
|
| That's an apache logging issue, not Python, and I don't know enough about
| apache to do more than guess that there probably is a solution but I have
| no idea what it is.

Normal practice is to specify vhost specific log paths inside each
website's VirtualHost clause, thus splitting the log for each
website out into separate files.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#virtualhost

Notice the ErrorLog directive inside the clause.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

"What the hell are we supposed to use, man -- harsh language?"
"Flame units only."     - _Aliens_