New VPS Provider needed

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue Aug 27 12:25:16 EDT 2013

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:18:10 +1000, David wrote:

> On 27 August 2013 17:13, Νικόλαος <nikos at superhost.gr> wrote:
>>
>> I know this isn't the place to ask
>
> Νικόλαος is 100% correct about this.
>
> So, this list is also not the correct place to answer. So please
> everyone, do not respond. Thanks.

Asking for recommendations for a hosting provider that supports Python 3
very much is on-topic. (Besides, we often have off-topic discussions on
this list.)

Νικόλαος has asked for help finding a Python-friendly hosting company. I
don't know any hosting companies other than what I would discover by
googling, so I can't help him.

Nikos, I'm not interested in getting into a debate about who is to blame
for your website breaking. You have asked your question, nobody is
obliged to help you, if anyone has a recommendation they will reply, and
if they don't, they won't. That is the way things are, so just accept it.

--
Steven