can't get utf8 / unicode strings from embedded python

David M. Cotter me at davecotter.com
Wed Aug 28 01:57:45 EDT 2013

I am very sorry that I have offended you to such a degree you feel it necessary to publicly eviscerate me.

Perhaps I could have worded it like this:  "So far I have not seen any troubles including unicode characters in my strings, they *seem* to be fine for my use-case.  What kind of trouble has been seen with this by others?"

Really, I wonder why you are so angry at me for having made a mistake?  I'm going to guess that you don't have kids.