python3-sqlalchemy and debian repo

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org
Wed Aug 21 14:41:50 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I want to use sqlalchemy library, When i use "apt-cashe search
sqlalchemy" , get the following result(part of result):
///////////////
python-sqlalchemy - SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python
python-sqlalchemy-doc - documentation for the SQLAlchemy Python library
python-sqlalchemy-ext - SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for
Python - C extension
python3-sqlalchemy - SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python
3

Question: I want to use python 3, So i didn't doc and ext suffix for
sqlalchemy compatiable with python 3. The given suffix removed in python
3 or merged in python3-sqlalchemy package?

--mohsen