I wonder if I would be able to collect data from such page using Python

Comment Holder commentholder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:03:32 EDT 2013

Dear Piet,

Many thanks for your assistance. It is much appreciated. I have just installed Python 3.3.2 and BeautifulSoup 4.3.1. I tried running the code, but run into some syntax errors.

>  I wonder how you would want that with multiparagraph contents.

I am looking to save all the paragraphs of an article in one field, so that, the afterwards-analysis becomes easier.

As I am new, I won't ask for assistance before I get some general idea about Python. I shall dedicate the weekend for this purpose, or at least Sunday. Once I am done, I will post my results back in here.

Thanks again & all best//