I wonder if I would be able to collect data from such page using Python

Comment Holder commentholder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:44:49 EDT 2013

Many thanks Joel,

You are right to some extent. I come from Finance background, but I am very familiar with what could be referred to as non-native languages such as Matlab, VBA,.. actually, I have developed couple of complete programs.

I have asked this question, because I am a little worried about the structure of this particular page, as there are no specific defined classes.

I know how powerful Python is, but I wonder if it could do the job with this particular page.

Again, many thanks Joel, I appreciate your guidance.
All Best//