I wonder if I would be able to collect data from such page using Python

Comment Holder commentholder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:55:04 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am totally new to Python. I noticed that there are many videos showing how to collect data from Python, but I am not sure if I would be able to accomplish my goal using Python so I can start learning.

Here is the example of the target page:
http://and.medianewsonline.com/hello.html
In this example, there are 10 articles.

What I exactly need is to do the following:
1- Collect the article title, date, source, and contents.
2- I need to be able to export the final results to excel or a database client. That is, I need to have all of those specified in step 1 in one row, while each of them saved in separate column. For example:

Title1    Date1   Source1   Contents1
Title2    Date2   Source2   Contents2

I appreciate any advise regarding my case.

Thanks & Regards//