PEPs should be included with the documentation download

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Aug 22 18:46:30 EDT 2013

On 8/22/2013 4:39 AM, Aseem Bansal wrote:
> I do depend on offline documentation. I have both Python2 and 3's documentation offline. A lot of people have 24-hour access to internet but a lot of people don't have. And while moving around it isn't always possible to have internet then offline documentation is really helpful.

If you have mercurial installed, you can easily download a read-only
clone of the peps repository (hg.python.org/peps, I believe). You can
even pull updates whenever you feel like it.

One can also clone the main repository and build the regular docs,
including the html version thereof. Again, pull and rebuild when you
expect to be offline.

--
Terry Jan Reedy