Found a grammar error in PEP 5. How to suggest correction?

Aseem Bansal asmbansal2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 01:08:25 EDT 2013

@ Terry Jan Reedy, @Joel Goldstick

The problem with that documentation link is that it says the bugs in that documentation should be mailed at that e-mail address. But the PEPs are not the part of the documentation. I am saying that PEPs are not its part because when I downloaded the documentation it did not contain the PEPs.

So the information in the documentation is misleading because it doesn't include the PEPs in the downloaded version but the e-mail address is used to accept PEP bugs according to you people.

peps at python dot org
is the e-mail suggested in PEP1 for contacting the PEP editors. I e-mailed there and got a reply.