Replace blanks with letter

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:24:32 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 5:49 PM,  <eschneider92 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks. I am running into a bunch of problems with the following code, all of which are clear when running the program

Some of us don't have time to just execute arbitrary code in some safe
environment, so we'd REALLY rather you paste in the exception
traceback (if it's throwing one), or explain what it ought to be doing
that it isn't doing, or in whatever other way show what the problems
actually are. Remember, what's obvious to you isn't obvious to us;
what you see as an obvious problem might actually be correct
behaviour, so without knowing your expectations, we can't pinpoint the
trouble.

ChrisA