opposite of __init__.py

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Mon Aug 19 14:48:36 EDT 2013

Tamer Higazi wrote:

> Hi people!
>
> I have asked myself a question, if there is a opposite of "__init__.py"
> like "__del__.py" ?!

Others have answered your question, but I wanted to correct a
misunderstanding:

> I want, that when the application ends, certain functions are executed.
> I know I could make a constructor and a destructor,

Not sure what you're talkiing about, but you cannot be sure that an
object's destructor ( __del__() ) will ever be called.  If you want to
make sure that a particular object gets processed, one approach is the
with- syntax.

--
DaveA