refresing the edited python function

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Mon Aug 19 07:15:43 EDT 2013

Sudheer Joseph wrote:

> Thank you Dieter,
>                      I never thought it will be so difficult task, All I was thinking was that, I just do not know how it is done. I wonder how the code developers work in this case every time a function is modified one has to restart the console is a nightmare... Hope one day some solution will be evolved.
> with best regards,
> Sudheer

Please don't top-post, and please use text messages, rather than html
mail, when posting on this list.

Seems to me your problem is with ipython's IDE, not with Python.  Python
requires you to rerun your application when making most changes to code.
 But it doesn't say anything about restarting a "console," whatever that
is in this context.  I use Komodo IDE when i want an IDE functionality,
and never restart Komodo, over hours of work.

--
DaveA