Need somebody schmardter than me

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Aug 18 19:33:52 EDT 2013

On Sunday 18 August 2013 19:30:43 Chris Angelico did opine:

> On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> >> import time
> >
> > That of course goes near the top of the script.
> >
> >> time.sleep(1.5)
> >
> > I'll see if I can see a sensible place to add this one.
>
> The import doesn't have to happen near the top of the script; it's an
> executable statement like any other. If you want to keep it near the
> time.sleep() call, that'll work fine. It's up to you to decide what
> goes where.
>
> ChrisA

Actually, I just found the authors names in the manpage.  They wrote this
thing back in Ubuntu Hardy 8.04 LTS days, so I have posted a note and a
screen shot pix to them as I am now convinced its a Hardy to Lucid thing.

Thank you for taking the time to try & sort me, I know most have better
things to do.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
All things are possible, except for skiing through a revolving door.
         law-abiding citizens.