Lettuce vs Behave

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 29 02:12:59 EDT 2013

cutems93 <ms2597 at cornell.edu> writes:

> However, it seems these two [Lettuce and Behave] are very similar in
> the way they function. As professionals, what do you prefer and why?

I haven't used both, and have only begun using Behave.

The Behave documentation compares it with Lettuce here
<URL:http://pythonhosted.org/behave/comparison.html#lettuce>.

--
 \        “Odious ideas are not entitled to hide from criticism behind |
  `\          the human shield of their believers' feelings.” —Richard |