How can I redirect or launch a html file in wsgi coding?

Hans hansyin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:53:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have code like this:

root at lin-ser-1:~# cat /usr/local/www/wsgi-scripts/myapp.py
def application(environ, start_response):
    import sys

    status = '200 OK'
    req_method=environ['REQUEST_METHOD']
    if req_method == 'POST' :
        json_received = environ['wsgi.input'].read()
        resp=lib_json_http.process_json(json_received)
        output = simplejson.dumps(resp)
    elif req_method == 'GET' :
        webbrowser.open('http://autotestnet.sourceforge.net/')
        return   >>>>>This code does not work!!!!
    else :
         output = "invalid request method"

    response_headers = [('Content-type', 'text/plain'),
                        ('Content-Length', str(len(output)))]
    start_response(status, response_headers)

    return [output]

POST works OK, for GET, I hope I can redirect it to a url link, or launch a local html file, how can I do it?

thanks!!!