Python Basic Doubt

Krishnan Shankar i.am.songoku at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 23:09:39 EDT 2013

Thanks Tim,

This takes me to one more question.

'is' operator is used to compare objects and it should not be used to
compare data.

So can it be compared with 'False'.

i.e. Is this code possible

if a is False:
    print 'Yes'
if b is False:
    print 'No'

Because i recommended this should not be done. But my colleagues say it is
correct.

Regards,
Krishnan