connection change

Inna Belakhova Inna.Belakhova at melbourne.vic.gov.au
Sun Aug 11 19:50:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

I don't know much about Python code. Where is the connection made, eg
config file - where can I find it?

Our SQLITe database is currently 9GB and we have a table that contains
7GB of BLOB type. I think the table cannot handle any more insert of
BLOB hence I want to change it to SQL database - which has no
restriction on database size.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Inna