connection change

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:36:54 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Inna Belakhova
<Inna.Belakhova at melbourne.vic.gov.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have a compiled code, which currently uses SQLITE connection (datastore).

I don't understand 'compiled code'.  It would be nice if you show the
code, give the version of python you are using, and the operating
system

Have you tried to change your program to use mysql instead?  If so,
show the changes you made and what the results were.

> I was wondering if it is possible to change the connection string to use SQL
> Server database.

yes it is possible

> I would like to export the datastore to SQL server database, as we are
> having issues with the sqlite limit.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Inna
>

> This email is intended solely for the named addressee.
> If you are not the addressee indicated please delete it immediately.
>

> --

Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com