[ActivePython] Add Qt/PyQt and wxWidgets/wxPython?

Gilles nospam at nospam.com
Thu Aug 8 05:54:41 EDT 2013

Hello

I upgraded to ActivePython 2.7.2.5, and would like to get started
learning about Qt and wxWidgets in Python.

I have a couple of question:

1. Are there obvious reasons to choose either QT/PyQt or
wxWidgets/wxPython? I have the impression that Qt is a richer GUI than
wxWidgets, but it could just be an impression.

2. Is there a no-brainer article that explains how to add Qt and
wxWidgets to ActivePython community edition, since they're only
included in the Business and Enterprise editions?

Thank you.