beginner question (True False help)

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Aug 9 21:40:35 EDT 2013

On Fri, 09 Aug 2013 16:34:48 -0700, eschneider92 wrote:

> What does global mean?

Hi eschneider92,

A few bits of advice:

- You may like to actually sign your emails with a real name, or at least
an alias that you want to be called, otherwise we'll just call you by
your email address, and apart from sounding silly, many people don't like
that.

- You might also find that the tutor mailing list is a better match for
your status as a complete beginner to Python. You can subscribe to it
here:

- If you do, please take my advice and use individual emails, not daily
digests. It is MUCH easier to carry on a back-and-forth conversation with
individual emails.

- Please try to quote enough of the message you are replying to to
establish context, but without filling the email with page after page of
irrelevant history. (Notice the line at the top of this message, starting
with ">"? That's what you previously wrote.) If you need help configuring
your email program to quote the previous message, just ask.

--
Steven