beginner question (True False help)

Joshua Landau joshua at landau.ws
Fri Aug 9 19:30:58 EDT 2013

On 10 August 2013 00:14,  <eschneider92 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I don't understand any of the advice any of you have given.

What about it don't you understand? Pick a sentence you don't
understand and throw it back at us. If you understand all the
sentences but not how they come together, say so. If there's a leap
that you don't understand, say that you don't get it.

We've tried rephrasing things a few ways but without any interaction
we can't really help.

---

You have said "I figured that ... the batman==False part of the
repeat() function would cause the 'while batman==True' part to become
False and end."

We have said this is untrue. The "batman = False" inside the function
does not affect "batman" outside of the function. You need to put
"global batman" in the function for it to change "batman" on a global
scope.

You've not once explained what part of this explanation confuses you.