Enum vs OrderedEnum

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 6 21:55:35 EDT 2013

Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> writes:

> class Environment(OrderedEnum):

I have nothing to add regarding the Python code, but I wanted to make a
language correction:

>     gaia = 1
>     fertile = 2
>     terran, jungle, ocean, arid, steppe, desert, minimal = range(3, 10)
>     barren, tundra, dead, inferno, toxic, radiated = range(10, 16)

Terrain that is “radiated” would be terrain that has some kind of spokes
spreading out from its centre. I think you mean “irradiated”.

Hope the game goes well :-)

--
 \      “Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OSes is like |
  `\     saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders” |